Count on us for this simple way to pay people.
Peoples Pay at a Glance:
What it is: This convenient feature allows you to make person-to-person payments electronically to anyone you choose, such as a landlord, babysitter, friend or relative, from your online bill pay account.
How it works: Choose the option that is best for you.
- Provide the recipient’s email address and a secure password of your choosing. The recipient then logs in to a secure site using that password and provides the required account information. A payment is deposited electronically from your account into their account.
- Provide the recipient’s bank routing number and deposit account information and a payment is sent electronically.
- Provide the recipient’s mailing address and a paper check will be mailed.
What makes it so simple? Sending money electronically is faster, more convenient and more secure than sending a check. And even when a paper check is necessary, online bill pay can save you time. That’s because we mail your check directly to the recipient, which saves you a trip to the post office.
How to get started: When you add a payee in your online bill pay account, simply choose to add an individual rather than a company or business.
GiftPay at a Glance:
What is it: This helpful feature allows you to easily send a gift check or charitable donation from your online bill pay account.
What makes is so simple? For a small fee, GiftPay gift checks offer a range of colorful designs to suit the occasion and the option for personalization. Plus, with GiftPay, you don’t have to worry about stamps or trips to the post office.
How it works:
- To send a gift check, choose a check design for the occasion and add a personalized message to the recipient.
- Donations checks can be sent in memory or in appreciation of someone you wish to honor. You can also send a personalized email message to notify others of your donation.
- We send the gift or donation check to the recipient. Funds are withdrawn when the check is cashed.
How to get started: When you add a payee in your online bill pay account, just add the name and address of the gift check recipient or charity. For donations, you can enter the charity of your choice or simply select from our broad list of popular charities.
Get more answers. Peoples Pay FAQ here.