Peoples Bank encourages financial responsibility and recommends that you take advantage of our FREE online services to assist in managing your accounts.
Our staff is available to help and discuss alternative overdraft solutions and prevention services.
Overdraft Solutions & Prevention Services:
- Sweep Services
- Line of Credit (upon Credit Approval)
- Monitor Your Accounts
If you’re signed up for this service and write checks on an insufficient checking account balance, the money will automatically sweep from your savings to checking.
You’ll be able to avoid overdraft fees providing you have money in your savings to cover the insufficient balance of your checking account.
*Talk to any Peoples Bank Representative regarding applicable fees.
Line of Credit (LOC)
Upon credit approval, you could qualify for an overdraft line of credit that protects your checking account against overdraft and Non-Sufficient items fees. Any presented items that would cause an overdraft in the account will be paid by funds that are transferred from the line of credit (up to the available limit). You will pay interest on this loan and there may be additional fees.
Monitor your accounts:
- Peoples 24 Telebanking 877-885-4166
- Peoples Online Banking www.peoplesbk.com
- Peoples Mobile Banking www.peoplesbkmobile.com
- Peoples Text Banking 89549
- Online Banking Alerts Sign up through Peoples Online Banking
To fully understand overdrafts and our standard overdraft practices, please review the following documents:
- What you need to know about Overdrafts and Overdraft Fees
- Overdraft Products and Overdraft Privilege Service Description
For additional information, please call 877-885-2511.