03/18/2020: Peoples Bank COVID-19 Update
Your health and that of our employees is our #1 priority. As such, based on guidance from the CDC and the White House, we will temporarily provide drive-thru service only at all of our branches following the close of business on Thursday, March 19th. In very limited circumstances, there will be in person appointments available for complex transactions. As a community leader, we strongly believe this is an important and necessary step to reduce the risk of “community spread” of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in our area.
Beginning Friday, March 20st, there will be a variety of ways to fill ALL your banking needs:
- Our drive-thru lanes at each branch will be open during normal business hours. Peoples Bank staff will be available to handle transactional and account maintenance needs.
- If you need to speak to your bank contact or our customer service center, please contact them during normal business hours at 877-885-2511 or via email. Our staff is ready and available to help you open new deposit accounts, take out new loans, and handle your other routine account and transactional business.
- Our night deposit service and our ATMs will be available as normal.
- Our online and mobile banking products are convenient and easy to use. Using these resources, you can check your account balance, make transfers, pay bills, and deposit checks from anywhere. For more information on how to use or enroll in this product, please visit our website (https://www.peoplesbk.com/mobile-banking/) or call one of our branches at 877-885-2511.
- Peoples 24 Telebanking is available at 877-885-4166. Through our telebanking service you can check account balances, transfer funds, verify transactions, and make loan payments.
- If you need access to your safety deposit box, please call us to schedule an appointment to gain access.
Thanks for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. Over Peoples Bank’s nearly 120-year history, we’ve seen plenty of good times and some bad times. Through it all, we remain strong, conservatively-managed, family-owned, and dedicated to meeting all of your banking needs in a responsible manner.
Our teller, deposit, loan, and customer service staff is ready and available to assist. Please call us at 877-885-2511 and let us know how we can help.